A BIG Dream - Family of the Day!

That is so cool!!!! My DW and I are going for one night in January 07 at the Poly before a cruise and then for 5 days in April 07 at WDW. I'm secretly (okay...not so secret anymore) hoping we'll get a little something. :teeth:

Thanks for everyone's kind comments. I know that there are lots of magical things that will happen to those of you planning on visiting soon. :thumbsup2

and thanks for sharing. Your story brought tears to my eyes!! When I saw the photos I thougt 'how awesome' Your girls will remember that forever!!!

I loved hearing about your "dream" but seeing the pictures was the icing on the cake...I'm already a Disney sap, so yeah, I got all teary :blush: I am just so happy for you & your family...to have that memory for a lifetime!
We leave soon for our trip soon & I am so excited! :cheer2: :woohoo:

Lauren :flower:

How awesome for your family. Made me smile. Now I can't wait to get there even more. I love to witness those magical moments. Oh and thanks for the pics. They were great.

Thanks for posting, what a wonderful memory for your family!

Reading your story and seeing your photos made me teary-eyed, as well. Those are some awesome memories you will have forever!!! Thanks for sharing! :love:

AHHHH!!! THAT IS SOOOO AMAZING!!! im so glad to see stuff that magical happen...what a great memory!!!

Wow that is soo cool! LUCKYYYYY

Im glad you got wishes granted!:)
:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter