90 day ADR's and NO PARK HOURS POSTED!

a1tinkfans

Spreading Some Pixie Dust Today!
Well, I have been LOOKING and WATCHING and LURKING and STILL no hours posted for parks....DISNEY, YOU HAVE LET DOWN A lot of GUESTS!!!

I am feeling the "crunch" this year, for the first time....GEEZ, its FREE DINE, it will Be BUSY and we're forced to decide WHERE we want to eat 90 days out and YET the decision factors that help MAKE that decision are PARK HOURS and parades so

PLEASE POST THE UPDATES FOR AUGUST 09!! :worship:
From past experience I KNOW it is tough to get in a restaurant without an ADR, been there, done that.........

Thanks for the Vent, that felt GOOD! :cool1:

Well, I have been LOOKING and WATCHING and LURKING and STILL no hours posted for parks....DISNEY, YOU HAVE LET DOWN A lot of GUESTS!!!

I am feeling the "crunch" this year, for the first time....GEEZ, its FREE DINE, it will Be BUSY and we're forced to decide WHERE we want to eat 90 days out and YET the decision factors that help MAKE that decision are PARK HOURS and parades so

From past experience I KNOW it is tough to get in a restaurant without an ADR, been there, done that.........

That's a bummer! Maybe the silver lining is that other people are waiting as well because they don't have the hours either...

Hopefully they'll be up soon!

I need the August park hours also, it's almost time to make the ADR's and I have lots of decisions to make!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear you!! I'm at the end of Aug, so I have some time. BUT, I'm going during "free" dining so I'll need ADR's for every sit down meal, or I'll not get a thing!

I don't know if you feel it is worth it or not but I always sign up with tourguidemike.com. He usually has everything that you need to know months in advance. I do not have a membership with him at this time, but it may be something to consider. Best of luck!

I suspect we're going to see a lot of this until the economy starts to improve - hours slow to come out, changing as the dates get closer, etc. I don't think Disney knows quite what to expect for fall yet, so they're in unknown territory for scheduling purposes.

They also changed the MNSSHP dates as well i guess things are a bit a rye there.

i feel so bad for you guys...i make our dining ressie july 2 for our sept/oct trip. i am freaking out that the same thing is going to happen to me. i am just hoping that enought ppl complain to disney that they get everything straightened out and this wont happen again...

I was just saying to someone to remind me not to take a trip to Disney during the 1st part of the month - My ADR day isn't until the 21st, I can't imagine having to make the final plans w/o the hrs! (ie EMH for me anyway)...

:wizard: We only have a few days until our 90 day mark. Have the hours for each new month been posted late in the past? I just assumed the hours for August would have been on the WDW site May 1st...

:wizard: We only have a few days until our 90 day mark. Have the hours for each new month been posted late in the past? I just assumed the hours for August would have been on the WDW site May 1st...

Not this late. 90 days from August 1st would have been May 3rd. I really hope that they post them soon. I am going insane!!!!!:lmao::lmao:

It is now 88 days until August 1st and we are still WAITING for hours to be posted!!!:eek:

I just read on another thread that they are starting to come up. It said DHS is there now...hopefully the other parks will follow soon. I tried to get on the WDW site, but got timed out. I guess I will wait till later to check. :goodvibes

I just read on another thread that they are starting to come up. It said DHS is there now...hopefully the other parks will follow soon. I tried to get on the WDW site, but got timed out. I guess I will wait till later to check. :goodvibes

I just checked and MK is up for Sept. I didn't check the other parks as the website is operating very slowly.

Most of it is up, but no listings for Fantasmic or Spectromagic yet. That will make ADR planning harder for a lot of people, if those don't get posted soon.

You can tell when Fantasmic WON'T be scheduled (on the 7 PM park closing dates). But you can't be sure it will run every day when the park closes later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter