9 Sleeps to Go and Car Mouse Ears Everywhere!!!

kylieh

DIS Veteran
Well, I stopped down the shopping centre on the way home to pick up my pre-ordered US$$$.

I have car antennae mouse-ears from our last trip and sometimes I'll see another car with some ears, and I get a little excited. But coming back to my car, not only my car.... but another white one parked next to me, and another silver car with pink ears. OK major news, not, but when you've got 9 days to go, it's a good thing...

Excuse the quality, I snapped pics on my iPhone...

The white car that parked next to me (mine is the yellow car...)

p350586148-4.jpg

And the car a couple of rows over. They have pink ears.

p101450214-4.jpg

Just so excited, just had to share. :rotfl:

Have a great trip and I look forward to reading all about it when you get back. If you can't be good, be good at it!

I too am excited about seeing the Mickey ears on the car antenna. I haven't picked one up on any of my trips because I wasn't sure if it would grow legs and walk.

I might just sneak one back with me in May.

Have a great trip.
Looking forward to reading about the trip when you get back. I definitely will get one of those car mickey ears when i am over at Disneyland

I also get a buzz when I see another car with an antenna topper. I have about 20 of them, some for the car and some for display.
It is soccer season soon so I'll put the soccer one on once the season starts.

I also worry that they may be taken off. This has only occurred once in 6 years when we were at Movieworld. When we left the park at the end of the day someone had pulled the ears off. Fortunately they dropped them on the ground and I was able to glue them back on. If I take the car for a service or park somewhere a bit dubious, some shopping centres, I take them off.

They are very handy to help locate your car in car parks.

:)

Have a great trip and I look forward to reading all about it when you get back. If you can't be good, be good at it!

I too am excited about seeing the Mickey ears on the car antenna. I haven't picked one up on any of my trips because I wasn't sure if it would grow legs and walk.

I might just sneak one back with me in May.
I thought ours might walk as well, but DH thought because it's black it looks like it's part of the car. Because our antannea is thick he also had to drill the ears out a bit.

I love the pink ones!!! Very jealous that you're leaving so soon, but have a fantastic time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter