9/23/06??? I'm lonely!!!

mom x4 grandma x4

DIS Veteran
Howdy,
I'm looking for people who are going with us on 9/23/06, on the Magic.
So far only one family has answered my cruise meets thread.
If your sailing with us, please join us on the cruise meets forum, we'd love to hear from you.
One of the highlights of our trips has been meeting the great people on these cruises boards, so come on over to the cruise meets and join us.
mom x4,grandma x4

oops, I meant to post this on the other forum.

pixiedust: I just got off the phone booking our sept 23rd 2006 7 night cruise. :cheer2: We have been on several other cruise lines, but the kids programs have come up SEVERELY short :headache: . Hoping this one will be just what we all ordered :love: . DH and I are taking two of our DD's and his sister her DH three of their DD's and hubbys other sister. Hubbys co-worker might join us as well and am trying to find another relitive who will go with us so we can take our twins as well.... wish us luck. :p party:

P.s does anyone know how or where I can get one of the count down tickers at?

xoxoxo

Welcome aboard sftnslky,
I'm so glad you found me. I actually have a regular thread on the cruise meets section with a few people, I believe we are 5 families so far.
Please join all of us there and get aquainted. We have a family from hawaii, michigan, 2 from florida and texas, you are the first west coast family to join us. We are originally from Oregon, so we use to be neighbors, so to speak. We now live in Florida, right near WDW. Our kids are all grown up, so we are traveling just as a couple this time. We have had all of them and grandkids with us a few times. They loved the kids clubs on DCL. I hope your kids will too. They just remodeled a lot of deck 2 on the Magic to add a virtual reality area for the kids. Our 11 yea rold GS loved that and making flubber. The younger ones loved the free play time as well as the structured events they had. But it was extra special when a character would just happen in and play with the kids, or read them a story. Our teenage GD loved the teen area, The Stack. She joined the cruise meets thread and posted for kids her age, then she did the private messaging with them and got aquainted before the cruise. She loved having a few friends waiting for her the first day. She started with 3 girls and by day 2 she had 15 kids she hung out with. We only saw her at dinner the entire cruise. I dont know if any of the kids coming with you are old enought to do this, but they may like to make friends before we sail too, just a thought.
I hope your sister in law will join us on line too, if she has a computer, we all love to meet everyone we can while we are waiting for the cruise and we all plan on meeting on the first day for a few minutes.
Please join us and say Hi to the gang on the other thread. We have tried to keep it on the first page, but it may be on page 2 by now.

Looking forward to getting to know you,
my name is Kathy and DH is Greg. I think we are the only OLD FOLKS so far!!
( not really too old, but we have 4 grandkids so not too young either)

Kathy

Hello,
We are also traveling on 9/23 western .!! We cannot wait we have never cruised disney, we are very excited. My dear husband , 1 child and my Aunt are traveling with us. We are from Georgia. ( not originally) . I am also new to the board so not sure how to navigate around too much but we are soooo thrilled to go on disney . We know that Isabella she is three will just love it!! Mom, dad and Bella LOVE all disney!!

Anne, Erland, Isabella and Joan-Aunt :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter