8:05 AM Crystal Palace ADR on EMH Day

ninafeliz

DIS Veteran
Do they let you in before 8:00 AM to get there and check in, or do they just let you in at 8 like everyone else.

I know when the park opens at 9:00 they obviously let you in early, but I just wasn't sure about the EMH mornings. I was hoping to get a few pictures of an empty main street, but then saw it was an EMH morning so there will still be a lot of people there unless we can get in a bit early.

Do they let you in before 8:00 AM to get there and check in, or do they just let you in at 8 like everyone else.

I know when the park opens at 9:00 they obviously let you in early, but I just wasn't sure about the EMH mornings. I was hoping to get a few pictures of an empty main street, but then saw it was an EMH morning so there will still be a lot of people there unless we can get in a bit early.

They let you in early. I also had an 805am ADR the last week of August. They let me in at 745am. I was so excited to get a pic on an empty main street. But guess what? It wasnt so empty! AT ALL! I was so disappointed. Where did all those ppl come from? :confused3 Anyway, yep. They'll let you in early. How early, i dont really know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter