7pm ADR for Beergartern,Will this give us enought time to....

funhouse8

<font color=teal>How can you invest so much money
get a good veiwing spot for illiuinations. The show begins at 9:00 that night. We are going in July so the park will be packed. Thanks,:)

You know, I never hunker down and grab a spot early anymore. If you don't mind NOT being by a railing overlooking the lagoon and just hang back a bit, you'll be ok. Not a stellar view, but nothing awful. I still think 7pm is enough time, though. Plan on getting to the restaurant 10 minutes early. You should allow an hour to an hour and 15 minutes...then when you're done, go out and grab a spot.

Is Biergarten buffet? That should make things move quicker...

I am one of those who never stakes out a spot either......I see it from where I see it and am always thrilled. But if you are one who likes a good viewing spot, I would say to find one at least an hour before keeping in mind like you said that the parks will be packed....

The only real question is what time you actually get seated. It's a buffet; you can eat and run in thirty minutes is you want. But take your time, enjoy the show, and you should be out 45 minutes before, enough time to find a spot.

Our ADR at Biergarten is at 7:30 PM on a 9:00 PM Illuminations night. We are always out of the restaurant within an hour or less, so we will have a bit of time for getting a good place for Illuminations. Even if we don't, it isn't a big deal. As long as I can see some of it, I am perfectly happy!! :)

sounds good, I can't wait. Thanks for your replies! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter