7am EMH MK to Bon Voyage Breakfast

lynzi2004

DIS Veteran
Have a trip coming up next week and trying to get a few plans finalized. We have a 10:30 Bon Voyage Breakfast on Friday, April 7. MK has an EMH at 7am that morning. Would we have time to do the 7am EMH till about 9:30 or even 10ish before taking a bus from MK to the Boardwalk in time for breakfast? I've never spent time on the Boardwalk side of Disney so I have no idea how long to expect it to take to get there. If this idea is completely out of the question, I have the same breakfast on a different morning at 8:45 and could easily do the other time, but it would mess-up rope drop on a different day. With small kids that wake up early we value those rope drops! Any insight would be appreciated!

9:30 is probably safe- 9:45 could be pushing it. This is mostly because you could wait 10 minutes or 25 minutes for a bus. I believe BW still has their own dedicated bus to and from MK- they no longer share with other resorts (Swan, Dolphin, or BC/YC). You will also have about a 5 minute walk from the bus stop to the stairs to head down to the boardwalk, and then from those stairs to the restaurant. You should still be able to accomplish a lot from 7-9:30, though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter