7 nights when you pay for 5?

StaceyA

<font color=006600>Disney fanatic!<br><font color=
Is there a rumor that there is going to be another deal like last years? But this time you get 7 nights when you pay for 5?

I really hope if there is, it ends by Thanksgiving weekend....Last year I already had a trip planned when the deal came out (can't remember the exact name of it) and the parks were crowded!

Im hoping if they do it again, I miss it and hopefully the parks will be less crowded!!

I would rather pay more and have less crowds!!

So has anyone else heard this rumor?

there is still a 7/4 deal that new Disney Visa card holders new as of Feb - end of March, can book until April 31 good for stays through Oct 31. So there have been many booking that, me included.
And now there is talk as you say of this 7/5 plan to be offered to the general public, but nothing official on it yet I guess.

McCall,

I don't think the crowds at the parks are an indication of how full the onsite resorts are. I think the economy and time of year has more influence on the crowds. So, let's all hope for discounts, BIG ONES!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter