7 Night Sailings Turned into 4 Night

Today I was told by customer service via phone that all of our adult dining reservations will be deleted and we'll need to rebook.

At the moment they are converting all of our 7 night cruises into 4 nights and the dinner reservations will be a casualty of that programming. Still, there is a chance that once we're given access to our modified cruise reservations that some dinner/brunches will still be assigned. I was told to consider myself lucky if I see them listed in my plans.
Did they mention whether there will be an opportunity for platinum, gold, silver, etc torebook these things earlier?

Thanks, and thanks for sharing the original information.

Did they mention whether there will be an opportunity for platinum, gold, silver, etc torebook these things earlier?

Thanks, and thanks for sharing the original information.
They didn't mention Castaway Club perks at all. They did admit that since this is ongoing they still don't have everything worked out. Their only confirmed date for us regaining access to our reservations is Aug 25th just like in the email. Until then they're not allowed to pull up our reservations for any other types of requests or changes and most of us should be unable to see them when we log in ourselves. I was also told that if they make any changes they'll send additional emails since Aug 25th is their deadline.

They didn't mention Castaway Club perks at all. They did admit that since this is ongoing they still don't have everything worked out. Their only confirmed date for us regaining access to our reservations is Aug 25th just like in the email. Until then they're not allowed to pull up our reservations for any other types of requests or changes and most of us should be unable to see them when we log in ourselves. I was also told that if they make any changes they'll send additional emails since Aug 25th is their deadline.
Thanks again. Well, not to be an Eeyore, but with the new Bahamas requirements this might all be a moot point.

This is a nightmare - we booked the Dream 9/20 to supplement our Fantasy 9/25 when it was turned into a 4-night. Changed hotel, flights, Disney reservations...now what next? Cancellation or vaccine requirements - will have to be one or the other.

With numbers going in the direction they are, much like last year, I suspect the entire 5+ Reservations will be changed to 4 day res where possible and some longer just canceled. Don’t think they will stop sailing though. Just tighten social distance and pull back on activity’s. But every cruise will have a 25% discount on future sailings until they start back with full sailings of 7 days.

I have a 7 day Jan 8 2022 on the Fantasy. I think it’s understandable they change it to a 4 day. I’m not seeing a reason that Covid numbers will become stellar over the cold and flu season. Also going to get a Disney room for 3 nights to cover our extra days off the ship before our flight home. Suspect first 4 days of cruise will stand and last 3 will be canceled? What’s happening to those 7 day cruises now? First 4 as planned?

Now will they refund my 125% or originally cost of canceled sailing for the refunded 3 days? Going to have to budget and that’s either value Sports resort or maybe we could swing the one with the giraffe park.

I read August 26th, these bookings will be released to the public. Im Interested in booking if the price is right. I leave wdw on 9/11, but would consider adding the 4 night if the price was acceptable. I’m guessing dcl is waiting to see what capacity will be after the cancellations.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter