7 month mark booking for Jan 2at

luv2sleep

DIS Veteran
Hi. I know this is an impossible date most likely but to book on this date do I check first thing in the morning on June 1st or May 31st? I'm sure it's June 1st but I'm just double checking.

Hi. I know this is an impossible date most likely but to book on this date do I check first thing in the morning on June 1st or May 31st? I'm sure it's June 1st but I'm just double checking.

7 months for Jan 2 would be June 2.

If you have a smartphone, there is a great app out there called DVC calculator. Just put in your dates, resort, room type and the points needed pop right up along with the 11 and 7month booking date.

bman388 said:
If you have a smartphone, there is a great app out there called DVC calculator. Just put in your dates, resort, room type and the points needed pop right up along with the 11 and 7month booking date.

I downloaded that app. It does not give me 7 month and 11 month booking dates.

Awesome app. Just downloaded. Thanks for recommending!

FYI, I found quite a bit of available inventory at my two resorts for that time when I checked today.

I just checked the Apple Store, found:

DVC Planner
D point DVC
DVC Helper

All are $1.99. Are one of these it?

I just checked the Apple Store, found:

DVC Planner
D point DVC
DVC Helper

All are $1.99. Are one of these it?

No. I think DVC Calculator is an Android Only App. Finally something Android has that Apple does not! (and it's free).. Check out the reviews on the other ones though and I'm sure they will work just as well.

bman388 said:
No. I think DVC Calculator is an Android Only App. Finally something Android has that Apple does not! (and it's free).. Check out the reviews on the other ones though and I'm sure they will work just as well.

Well then I just wasted $2. I have an iPhone.

bman388 said:
No experience with that one, but a previous poster "THPTREK" has it and seems to like it so hopefully it works out for ya.

I really wanted it for the 7 month booking dates and this app doesn't do that. Oh well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter