7 month and 11 month predictions

Mrsjnt083

Earning My Ears
Hi!
I did a search on this and found the most recent results to be from 2015. How hard is GF to book at 7 months out? I won't be looking at Studios, I'm thinking 1 or 2 bedrooms.
Same question, but at 11 months out.
How fast do the Grand Villas go?
Same questions again, but for Boardwalk.
I'm in the process of closing a Boardwalk resale contract, so I can't check for myself just yet.
Thank you!

Hi!
I did a search on this and found the most recent results to be from 2015. How hard is GF to book at 7 months out? I won't be looking at Studios, I'm thinking 1 or 2 bedrooms.
Same question, but at 11 months out.
How fast do the Grand Villas go?
Same questions again, but for Boardwalk.
I'm in the process of closing a Boardwalk resale contract, so I can't check for myself just yet.
Thank you!
I can tell you my experience the last two years as we too love the VGF. We just purchased direct for the VGF to help our booking. We typically travel in April and in November. Studios fill up quick, especially the standard view. You are okay at 11 months and leading up to the 7 month window but at 7 months it is very hard to get a standard view studio. Lake view studio is better at 7 months from an availability standpoint and 1 BDRM is a lot easier. For 1 BDRM there is typically good availability until month 5. We have never booked Grand Villa so I can't help there.

1 beds Jan to mid September are pretty easy.

Attachments

• Blank-1-4-3-3.pdf
    57.7 KB · Views: 17
I had no trouble at all booking our 2BR at 7 months out. In fact, I waited until 9am to call because I was afraid to cancel our home resort booking and not securing the 2BR at VGF. This was for a June 2017 trip.

The BWV only has seven or eight GV, so the odds of getting one at seven months out is slim.

BWV GVs are rarely open for long stretches at 7 months, if I remember drusba's posts correctly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter