7 days means every park twice except 1.......but which one????

escriven75

Mouse bars for breakfast!!!
Hi Disney goers....we're FINALLY planning to get back to WDW late this summer, with our March 2020 tickets!! We have a 7 day base tickets. My question is: to those that have been recently to experience the changes due to Covid.....if you had to choose one park to NOT do a second day at, which one would you choose and why? I'm using the latest park hours they have available as a guide for late July/early Aug. We are repeat visitors however, its been over 2 yrs and this trip will be a sweet 16 trip for my daughter. I have to assume FP+ won't return in time for our trip so that is a consideration. Also, we usually LOVE Epcot, it might be our fave but is it too torn up with construction to warrant the second park day? Is it busy in WS because of the construction in FW? Does one park have long lines for rides more often than others? We'll be going to Galaxy's Edge for the first time.....and hopefully getting droids and maybe one light saber so that comes in to play too! I'm just looking for a solid reason to pick the one park we only see once this trip......HELP!!

Hi Disney goers....we're FINALLY planning to get back to WDW late this summer, with our March 2020 tickets!! We have a 7 day base tickets. My question is: to those that have been recently to experience the changes due to Covid.....if you had to choose one park to NOT do a second day at, which one would you choose and why? I'm using the latest park hours they have available as a guide for late July/early Aug. We are repeat visitors however, its been over 2 yrs and this trip will be a sweet 16 trip for my daughter. I have to assume FP+ won't return in time for our trip so that is a consideration. Also, we usually LOVE Epcot, it might be our fave but is it too torn up with construction to warrant the second park day? Is it busy in WS because of the construction in FW? Does one park have long lines for rides more often than others? We'll be going to Galaxy's Edge for the first time.....and hopefully getting droids and maybe one light saber so that comes in to play too! I'm just looking for a solid reason to pick the one park we only see once this trip......HELP!!
If I had to pick one park to only visit once it would be AK. It's not that I don't like the park. I actually love it, especially at dusk. But with all of the shows closed and the limited number of attractions, early closing time and limited TS, it's easy to do as much as the park offers during the course of a day.

I think Animal Kingdom can be done in one day right now.
Epcot is pretty torn up. I do enjoy walking all the countries and having dinner there, so that could warrant a second day.

AK would easily be my top choice to absolutely do for 2 days!! I would pick Epcot as my one day park.

I agree With AK being a one day park. I like the park, but it always feels so much more crowded than the other parks. None of the attractions there are really anything we need to ride more than once a trip anyway.

Epcot Food & Wine will be going on during late summer, so I would discourage shorting that park ifyou like that festival.

Here I am spending 3 days at ak.. I would shorten epcot just due to the ages you are bringing. Prolly 3 rides there for the little one. Also might be worth to check prices to change to hoppers. This way u can hop to epcot anytime you want. But if you still base ticket I say drop epcot.

We are going for 7 days next month. 1AK, 1DHS, 2 MK, and 3 epcot. We really love epcot and AK and DHS seem like 1day parks for us right now. We will be taking afternoon breaks to rest and swim.

The experts have spoken and we picked AK as the "once this trip" park. We also love AK but like so many here have mentioned, a lot of the things we love doing are closed right now. I also forgot that Epcot F&W starts early this year so, while there are closures and construction in FW, we can definitely use 2 full days to hit all the food booths at F&W. Does anyone know what the policy will be as far as wandering and eating? Right now, I think you have to be stopped and sitting to eat, right? That is a bit trickier at F&W with more food and not a lot of tables to eat at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter