7 days at WL...or Disney Cruise?

pewing

2Prince/1PrincessMom
My boys have a fall break in October (which happens to include my birthday :D )

With the great discounts for booking early...I can get the 4 day WDW/3 Day Disney Cruise for about what I can book a week at WL. Which would you choose?

We have gone on the 7 night and plan to do a 3 night this fall. One thing is certain the cruise is fabulous! No worrying about where to eat, lots of planned activities, the ships are gorgeous, you feel so pampered...I can't tell you how much we enjoyed the cruise. It also has lots of opportunity for relaxation! Castaway Cay is beautiful...I guess you see that we love DCL however 7 nights at the WL would be great too but do the cruise!

Definitely do the combo and take the cruise!! We went on the 4 night cruise last summer and my boys (13 & 11 at the time) my DH and I loved it so much that we're going again next summer with the same group of our friends (group of 43 and growing!) If you have never been on the Disney Cruise you are in for a treat! Everything is first class, which is just what you'd expect from Disney. Do the land/sea and you'll get the best of both worlds! Enjoy!!:bounce:

How old are your kids?? Because if you're looking for a vacation where you have a vacation with and WITHOUT the kids, then the cruise is the way to go! On our Disney cruise we could NOT get our five yr old to come out of the kid's club! We only ate one meal with her, and we forced her to do that one since it was Animator's Palate. She had such a good time on the cruise, and so did we. It was nice to get some adult time, but we also had family time (when we could coax her away!). However, if your kids are a lot older, the kid's club may not have the same affect on them.

Also, how often do you get to visit the theme parks? If you get to visit pretty often then I'd do the 7 night cruise. It seems that by the 3rd night you've just gotten to really know your way around the boat and then it's time to get off! I think 7 nights is the way to go for cruising. However, if you can't get to the theme parks easily, then I'd go for a land/sea package.

Either way, you'll have a blast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter