• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

7 Day Cruise June 2002!

lbladd

Earning My Ears
Finally talked my Navy husband into our first Disney Cruise on June 1. Anyone else traveling then? I have a 7 yr old daughter, and 12 yr old son:) Looking for general information on shore exxcursions, fun things to do, and what NOT to miss. Would love to chat with others cruising at the same time, or any past cruisers with kids!!

Hi!
We also will be on Magic June 1, and I also have ds 12, dd 9 and dd 4. The June 1st cruise will be our 3rd Disney, our 2nd will be April 7, 4 night Wonder. This will be our 1st 7 night cruise with the kids. I think they will really enjoy it. My ds 12 is the only kid in our group that will not have a friend he already knows so at least I can tell him there will be one other 12 year old boy on the boat!!! We are really excited to get going.......

We will be cruising June 1 as well. Been to WDW 7 times, but this will be our first cruise ever! Woo Hoo! Who's excited?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter