7/3 Podcast - Ratatouille Wine

teruterubouzu

DIS Veteran
During the Kwik-e-Mart segment, they joked about Disney releasing a wine tie-in with the Rataouille movie. According to Forbes, this is actually happening (can't post a link because my post count is too low).

Next up: Disney is launching a wine label via Issaquah, Wash.-based Costco Wholesale Corp. that is based on its upcoming animated film "Ratatouille," the tale of a rat who wants to become a French chef. The chardonnay, from the Burgundy region in France and bearing the Ratatouille name and likeness, will sell for $12.99.

It would be a cute thing to buy if you were dining on property, but I don't think I'd pick this up at my local wine shop.

Chardonnay! :sick: Whatever happened to a nice Bordeaux. I don't even think I'll go see the movie now.

Chardonnay?!?!? In the movie, they were almost exclusively drinking red wine. I was SO impressed with the animation of the wineglasses and wine and how real it looked that I got distracted from the plot every time they drank (which was often!):lmao:

Chardonnay?!?!? In the movie, they were almost exclusively drinking red wine. I was SO impressed with the animation of the wineglasses and wine and how real it looked that I got distracted from the plot every time they drank (which was often!):lmao:

Well thank heavens that rat has good taste! I guess I'll go see it now -thanks for convincing me.

Wow this is going to be hard to explain to my children why they can't have this "drink." As soon as my children see this they are going to want it so the temper tantrums are coming. I think it is good they are targeting adults too, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see how this turns out. When are they suppose to start selling it?

Interesting, to say the least. I agree with a previous poster. I could see myself trying it at a Disney dinner but as far as buying it at home...probably not!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter