Are we alone on the Wonder Cruise??

As it won't be long to go now.

We are so looking forward to as we are from Scotland. UK :earsboy:

Oh blimey, No one are going on the Wonder Cruise on 6th April 2006

Look like we are alone on the Cruise - Woo hoo

Scottishwee35 :rotfl:

Oh good news now

That you all are going on Wonder Cruise

As my children will be 9 (boy) and 6 half (girl)

We are looking forward to :banana: :banana: :banana:

See you all there :woohoo:

Scottishwee35

I'm going on it with some friends - all early twenties :)

ScottishWee - I used to live in Edinburgh! I absolutely LOVED it, it is an amazing city!

~ Jen

Cnd_Jen said:
I'm going on it with some friends - all early twenties :)

ScottishWee - I used to live in Edinburgh! I absolutely LOVED it, it is an amazing city!

~ Jen

Hi Jen

Good for you to go on Cruise with your friend young, lively and you will have a great fun :thumbsup2 :sunny:

Wow, you was living in Edinburgh, our Bonnie Scotland :thumbsup2

Won't be long now :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Scottishwee35

I know! We're so excited. We celebrated yesterday morning at the time we would be heading down.

We can't wait!! :cool1:

Surely there are others out there cruising on April 6?
We'd love to meet you!

Almost here! whooohooo! :Pinkbounc

Hey, We4Blairs, Cnd Jen, Readyfordisney and Jennifer

It is one week to go now woo hoo :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

we are nearly finish packing - phew!!

Ready for Pirate pirate: ???

We are leaving tom to travel to Manchester then flying out on Saturday.

We will be in Florida on 1st April 06 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Hope it will be sunshine on 6th April for our Cruise :love:

scottishwee35

The weather down in Florida has been great for the last few days and it's supposed to continue to be warm for the next week! Ahh, how I love the Florida "winter" and early spring ;)

Anyway, I am soooo excited!!! If from what I read on these boards is correct; it seems as though many ppl on the three-night cruise don't dress up for pirate night :( especially not for dinner. Personally, I'm going to try and break that trend (unless it falls on Palo's night.)

Speaking of Palo's have any of you made reservations? We can't decide what restaurant to give up in order to get in...! Such a dilema! ;)

~ Jen

Speaking of Palo's have any of you made reservations? We can't decide what restaurant to give up in order to get in...! Such a dilema! ;)

~ Jen[/QUOTE]

No - we didn't do Palo. It took me awhile to decide that I wanted to do it and then the online ressies show full. I've heard you can get in once on the ship sometimes but I don't want to pack fancy clothes for a MAYBE??

Besides, this trip is really for the kids. (DH & I are going to Jamaica in June)
We'll just have to cruise again so I can do Palo, I guess!

We're so excited...can't wait. It was beautiful here today and makes me want the sand/sea/sun even more! See you in a few days. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter