6501 on the Fantasy, has anyone stayed there?

carissa1970

DIS Veteran
I'm hoping to find someone who has stayed in room 6501 on the Fantasy. Just curious about any info. It seems to be positioned differently than most of the staterooms, and I read that it was next to the laundry room. I was wondering about noise level, as well as location to stairs, or elevator. I've looked at many deck plans and can't seem to read them properly. Thanks!

That is the room we stayed on when we did the Fantasy Last June. It was nice and quiet down there with little foot traffic. You could not hear the Laundry room but it was right around the corner so you could drop your laundry in and go to your room and watch TV or Read while the laundry was done. We packed less because I knew I could do laundry easily. Your Video Port Hole will show you the back of the ship. You have one of the big chests in the middle to store things in and use as a table. The only problem I had was the hallways have a couple of bends in there to get to your room. The room is on the front of the ship and as normal, I would head the wrong way off the elevator and not realize until I get to the back of the ship.

That is the room we stayed on when we did the Fantasy Last June. It was nice and quiet down there with little foot traffic. You could not hear the Laundry room but it was right around the corner so you could drop your laundry in and go to your room and watch TV or Read while the laundry was done. We packed less because I knew I could do laundry easily. Your Video Port Hole will show you the back of the ship. You have one of the big chests in the middle to store things in and use as a table. The only problem I had was the hallways have a couple of bends in there to get to your room. The room is on the front of the ship and as normal, I would head the wrong way off the elevator and not realize until I get to the back of the ship.

Thanks! My son is hoping to have the bed that drops down from the ceiling. Did it have one of those? And a split bath?

Thanks! My son is hoping to have the bed that drops down from the ceiling. Did it have one of those? And a split bath?

The room only has the Queen bed and the sofa that turns into a bed. My 15 year old son said it was one of the better sofa beds he has slept on. The room has the split bath. Also this is a Deluxe Inside Staterooms and is 35 sq. ft. larger than standard on Deck 6 of the Fantasy (told to me by my TA). Here is the picture of what you will see out of your Magic Porthole at Castaway Cay (and yes, that is my son sleeping in my bed).

DisneyFantasyCruiseJune2012-119.JPG

My DS is going to be sad about that. He was really looking forward to sleeping in the bed in the ceiling. Thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter