60 Day Availability at Epcot

BrerNashville

DIS Veteran
It's been a little over a year since I've had to plan a Disney trip outside of RunDisney events. We are going in July, and my 60 day window just opened. I expected the obvious things to have no availability (FOP, SDD, SDMT, etc.), but on day 1 of my trip, none of the first tier rides at Epcot, other than Illuminations, have any FP+ availability. Is that a glitch? Indicative of massive crowds? In the past, Soarin and TT FPs have been available at least a week before my trip.

What gives?

It's been a little over a year since I've had to plan a Disney trip outside of RunDisney events. We are going in July, and my 60 day window just opened. I expected the obvious things to have no availability (FOP, SDD, SDMT, etc.), but on day 1 of my trip, none of the first tier rides at Epcot, other than Illuminations, have any FP+ availability. Is that a glitch? Indicative of massive crowds? In the past, Soarin and TT FPs have been available at least a week before my trip.

What gives?

Got the same results when I checked just now. Looks like a fluke/glitch at the moment. The days before that still have plenty of availability.

Not sure what’s up, but I’d keep checking.

Got the same results when I checked just now. Looks like a fluke/glitch at the moment. The days before that still have plenty of availability.

Not sure what’s up, but I’d keep checking.
I'm going to guess it's a glitch. I'll be there first week of July and I can still find FPs for all Epcot Tier 1 attractions on most days. Keep trying.

My FP day opened yesterday, and I had a really hard time getting any 1st Tier rides on my Epcot day until later in the evening (I logged onto MDE at exactly 7am too). I couldn't get FEA for the morning until the morning of my last day (day 6 of my trip)

probably a glitch. the only thing I've ever seen go that fast recently is Frozen Ever After.

I went in this afternoon and added FEA and TT to two days the second week of July (switched some things up) and had no problem with quite a bit of availability so I would say it is a glitch. The fast pass does has been really wonky this week. None of my CL fast passes will show up. I had to call Signature Services to have them send me a list of what I had at what time because I could not remember what ride I had and when.

Keep checking. A week before my trip FEA one morning had every time slot open one morning at 7am

I don’t think it’s a glitch. I was having a VERY hard time getting any tier 1 FP for Epcot for any days of my trip. I was very frustrated today.

I booked the rest of our days this morning that were not booked by DSS at 90 days and at 60 days today on the first day of our trip no Tier 1 at Epcot. 2 days later all available so went back and tried to modify the other day but nothing.

Nevermind on MK -- I was trying to modify a time for SDMT, and those others were showing as booked, probably b/c they were my other FP selections for that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter