6 months from today!!!

dmslush

<font color="navy">If you don't let your dog poop
I'm getting married!!!!! There is just something so sweet about the little date milestones that you set for yourself!!!!!! Whoo hooo to all of that are having disney weddings and/or disney honeymoons!!!!

I remember the six month milestone. It all went very quick after that, but it didn't seam it at the time.

Enjoy the planning stages!!! :coffee:

I am just by the 6 month milestone as well and I can tell you time is flying by.

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes congrats!! I know just how you feel - just passes our 4 month mark!

Michelle :cloud9:

i'm getting excited for all of you...can't wait to see all the future pics!! :)

There is something neat about the 6 month milestone. I guess because it is the halfway point for a year. Your wedding is almost exactly 1 month behind mine, so you are making me excited for mine as well. Congrats, and enjoy the next 6 months. I know they will go fast.

wow we're already at the 6 month mark. In exactly 6 months we will be married!! :yay: Where has the time gone? I have been planing for about 6 months now and still have soo much to do. Good Luck with the rest of your planning!

wow we're already at the 6 month mark. In exactly 6 months we will be married!! :yay: Where has the time gone? I have been planing for about 6 months now and still have soo much to do. Good Luck with the rest of your planning!

I think it is so neat that we are getting married on the same day. What time is your ceremony?

congratulaions, I arnt far behind you we get married at the wedding pavillion 28th jan 2008

cnt wait isnt it exciting

Congrats!! pixiedust: the time truly does fly by... this sounds cliche but I really feel like we just booked at 1 year out, and now we are almost 3 months away! So don't let planning get you too stressed and just enjoy it... it'll be here before ya know it!

How far out did you brides send in your planning kit? I haven't even started on mine yet and feel the time slipping away!!!

congrats! it will FLY! i have been MARRIED 6 months today...and it seems like I JUST had my wedding.... *sigh* i miss it! enjoy this time! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter