6 Day hoppers

Disneyland.com Also, if you book a package you can get tickets for as many days as you want with the package.

what would a 6 day hopper cost? Maybe it would be better to get an AP - depending on the cost and dates you were planning to attend. :confused3

I would buy a pass...I was going to buy 4 day hoppers for my sis and nephew, it was only $20 more for the Deluxe pass!

minnietoo said:
what would a 6 day hopper cost? Maybe it would be better to get an AP - depending on the cost and dates you were planning to attend. :confused3

We just ordered ours on the phone (Disneyland reservations) today. They came to $189.00 for a 6 day hopper. According to the girl on the phone we saved about $40 per ticket by doing it this way. They will be there for us to pick up at DLH when we check in.

Why don't you buy the 5 day hopper and add on a day when you get there?

We got 8 day hoppers but we booked through Disney. I would get an AP but I live in Canada and won't be back within the year so it's not worth it to me.

Yeah thats my whole problem. I've already booked a hotel off the disney strip "a non disney hotel", other wise I would get the passes that way. No one, including my own local travel agents have the 6-8 day hoppers unless I book with a disney hotel.

I may have to buy a 5 day and add on another.
:crazy:

You don't have to book at a Disney hotel. You can book at a Good Neighbour hotel. We are booked at Howard Johnsons. Maybe see if you can cancel your hotel reservation and rebook through Disney?

Im gonna look into all options, even rebooking hotels. Thanks for your help everyone.... This just frusterates me LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter