Aw Jam congrats!

Now that I have finally reached a four digit post count number I don't pay half as much attention to is as I used to, oh well.....I'm happy with where I am.

I don't think that I have even posted 500 posts within the last seven months. I kind of stopped caring after a little while, I always have too much going on after school. I usually don't get home till like 7 P.M. and have to do homework right away if I want to sleep.

Plus our post counts aren't even accurate. The DIS Boards are constantly deleting old threads and inappropriate threads. As those threads disappear, so do the posts within them, and so do those posts from your counts. I should have about 3,000 more posts right now from three deleted threads. :rolleyes:

Perhaps the DIS should come up with a graph to keep in your profile of your post count by month to show when you're more active than other months. I think that would be pretty cool personally. ;)

So would I. I remember once, I think I was near 4,500 posts, and all of a sudden, I was at like, 4,400.

I never realized they actually delete threads....I know they Lock some but didn't know they delete them. What makes them delete a thread? And jsut how would that make you lose all those posts, because you still posted them once...:confused3

I never realized they actually delete threads....I know they Lock some but didn't know they delete them. What makes them delete a thread? And jsut how would that make you lose all those posts, because you still posted them once...:confused3
The mods on every board delete several threads. :)

Hey, don't be like that. I've been on for a year and I have over 5,000 posts.

You've been on six months longer than me, and I already have more posts than you.
I really don't want my post to be as high as yours. My mom is at 4,300 or somewhere around there. The more higher it is the more she might be mad at me. I'm going to tell her when she gets to 5,000, but I'll probably be around 6,500 by then.

I think you're a very dedicated girl, and that's awesome! I've been here for about 8 months now, and I'm only at 600-something. Keep up the good work! :thumbsup2

Lol. I use to post here all the time and then started lurking. =O I'm finally starting to post again.

congrats jam

i've done 9 months and i'm only at 14,800 odd

And I thought I was addicted yet I barely passed 1,200... Hahaha.... I envy those of you who have tons... :confused3, especially like Shelby

I don't think that I have even posted 500 posts within the last seven months. I kind of stopped caring after a little while, I always have too much going on after school. I usually don't get home till like 7 P.M. and have to do homework right away if I want to sleep.

Plus our post counts aren't even accurate. The DIS Boards are constantly deleting old threads and inappropriate threads. As those threads disappear, so do the posts within them, and so do those posts from your counts. I should have about 3,000 more posts right now from three deleted threads. :rolleyes:

Perhaps the DIS should come up with a graph to keep in your profile of your post count by month to show when you're more active than other months. I think that would be pretty cool personally. ;)

that would be cool :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter