55+ Rental with Golf Cart

Lunchlady

Mouseketeer
I think I remember a while back a post about an area where you could rent a house in a 55+ community that has golf carts at the homes. I think it could have been manufactured homes. Does anyone know where this could be?

I live in Solivita, which is a 55+ gated community. About 85% of the people here have golf carts. One reason is we have 3,500 homes in about 8 square miles and you can get much better parking in the village centers with a golf cart.

But the houses here are all concrete construction and also short-term leases (under six months) are not permitted.

Check out www.solivita.com

the villages does have rentals and most of the homes have golf carts. It started as manufactured homes, but is no longer that way. there are about 75,000 residents in the Villages. If you rent, you have a good chance of getting a home with a golf cart.

Lake ashton in Lake Wales is like that. We rented there last year for a month and had a golf cart. I think you can only rent by the month, But I'm not sure about that

the villages does have rentals and most of the homes have golf carts. It started as manufactured homes, but is no longer that way. there are about 75,000 residents in the Villages. If you rent, you have a good chance of getting a home with a golf cart.

My Aunt and Uncle have lived there for many years and they love the place. We've been there several times. Part of the community was designed by the same people who developed one of the Disney resorts. It's quite a place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter