50th Wedding Anniversary

bard721

Mouseketeer
My parents are taking the family to WDW to celebrate their 50th anniversary and as the family diznut I am going to be doing most of the planning. Are there are options for re-committment ceremonies at WDW? Are the costs relative to the size of your group (we will be only five people) and/or to the kind of ceremony you have? Is this the right board to post these kinds of questions?

There are many posts on here which explain it. But the costs are $2300 for non-Pavilion settings and $3100 for the Pavilion. Everything is covered. The officient, flowers. violinist, photographer and 4 hr. limo. You also get a small cake (2 tier). The non-Pavilion settings are Sunset Pointe (Poly-where we are doing ours), Sea Breeze Pointe (Yacht Club) and the Wilderness Lodge. I think I got it all. Go to the Official page for full details.

Isn't there a re-commitment thing at the Garden Grill? Don't know from experience, just from what has been posted on other forums.

The garden grill does a 're-hitching ceremony'. Its really cute, but also very informal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter