50th Wedding Anniversary Ideas

btischen

Earning My Ears
Hi Folks,

My family and I (11 of us) will be heading to WDW in January for my grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary. We have all visited Disney many times (my grandparents have been there more than 20 times) and we are looking for something extra special to celebrate their special occasion. My grandparents' are paying for us all to go and even got the dining plan! They want nothing more than for the family to have a great time together, so we need to find something that we all can do together or something unique to give them to thank them for everything and congratulate them on their anniversary.

Options we have considered are a fireworks cruise on the Grand 1 (unfortunately it's already booked) as well as the leave a legacy monuments at Epcot (which apparently are no longer available). Besides the typical carriage ride and flowers in their room, does anybody else have any sggestions to make this a truly memorable trip?

Thanks for the help!

I agree, a private party would be the way to go. Disney makes the private parties feel very VIP. So it would be a great 50th anniversary party! Or you could surprise them with a small vow renewal. Not sure on your budget.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter