• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

50th Anniversary - Member Benefit - Extended Evening Hours

Cindra

Mouseketeer
Special theme park access is being given to DVC members and guests as well as some Disney Resort hotel guests. These benefits were outlined in an e-mail to DVC members as well as in a post titled "Enjoy the magic of staying at a Disney resort hotel during Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary". Primary benefits are described as being, (1) early park access to every park on every day for all Disney resort guests and (2) extended evening hours on select days on select nights in select parks for only Deluxe Resort and Vacation Club resort guests.

I believe I'm interpreting the new benefits properly in that I can make a reservation for a family member at a DVC resort and they will get the extended evening hours benefit due to staying at the DVC resort and that I (the DVC member) would not need to be present for them (non members) to get the benefit. If anyone has additional confirmation/thoughts on this please reply.

We are so happy that they have brought back extended evening hours in some format. That is a resort guest benefit that we have always appreciated and we have used it on almost every past visit.

This benefit has zero to do with being a DVC member.

It is all about where the guest is currently staying. If it's a Deluxe or DVC resort, they are eligible.

If you are a DVC member/owner, you are not eligible unless you have a current stay booked.

This benefit has zero to do with being a DVC member.

It is all about where the guest is currently staying. If it's a Deluxe or DVC resort, they are eligible.

If you are a DVC member/owner, you are not eligible unless you have a current stay booked.
^^This!

It's not a DVC member benefit. It includes anyone staying in a DVC resort. DVC members staying offsite or in a value/moderate resort won't qualify.

Thanks I hope to stay on focus :

Rumor for AfterHours 2 hours / 2 times a week

Official dates for registerEd Deluxe/DVC Guests only has not been released… Waiting for Calendar Updates…

I have attended many WDW MK Parties and usually the crowds are eventually controlled but wonder about this since guests seem more aggressive and castmembers exhausted…
I think Walt Disney said Please be kind to all that come to this Happy Place

Thanks I hope to stay on focus :

Rumor for AfterHours 2 hours / 2 times a week

Official dates for registerEd Deluxe/DVC Guests only has not been released… Waiting for Calendar Updates…

I have attended many WDW MK Parties and usually the crowds are eventually controlled but wonder about this since guests seem more aggressive and castmembers exhausted…
I think Walt Disney said Please be kind to all that come to this Happy Place
It will be interesting to see how this really works, how often and what parks.
Looking forward to trying it this fall, however it ends up working.

It will be interesting to see how this really works, how often and what parks.
Looking forward to trying it this fall, however it ends up working.
It'll likely be exactly how EMH worked in that they'll scan your ticket media (magicband, phone, etc) at the entrance to the rides. The difference will be that only deluxe resort guests will be admitted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter