50's Prime Time or Mama Melrose Fantasmic Pkge.?

northwenald

DIS Veteran
As I wait for the May hours to come out, I am trying to decide what to do about Fantasmic. We will be going with my DH sister and kids ( ages 11, 13, and 16 yrs old). This will be their first time at Disney. They will only be there for 4 nights and I know that Fantasmic has cut back on the shows. I really really want to take them to 50's Prime Time for the experience, I think they would love it but I am worried about getting seats for the show. Do you think that I should book the dinner package at Mama Melrose or go to 50's PT and hope to get seats? Thanks everyone!!!!:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

As I wait for the May hours to come out, I am trying to decide what to do about Fantasmic. We will be going with my DH sister and kids ( ages 11, 13, and 16 yrs old). This will be their first time at Disney. They will only be there for 4 nights and I know that Fantasmic has cut back on the shows. I really really want to take them to 50's Prime Time for the experience, I think they would love it but I am worried about getting seats for the show. Do you think that I should book the dinner package at Mama Melrose or go to 50's PT and hope to get seats? Thanks everyone!!!!:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

From what I have been reading lately, people are being turned away at Fantasmic or it is standing room only due to the cutback in the amount of shows. I'd go for the package.

50's Prime Time, love the drinks and the fried chicken

I have eaten at both and I love Italian food and MM had great food and service but with kids and "first timers " I would go to 50's Prime time. The atmosphere and food are really good. I had the fried chicken with mashed pots and greens and all were very good with that home-cooked comfy food feel.:thumbsup2

I don't think 50's Prime Time is apart of the Fantasmic Dinner package, the three that are (Brown Derby, Hollywood and Vine, and Mama Melrose).

I wish that 50's Prime Time was part of the Dinner package. Do you think that we will have a tough time finding seats if we get there 1 hour before the show - without the dinner package? Thanks :confused3 :confused3

I wish that 50's Prime Time was part of the Dinner package. Do you think that we will have a tough time finding seats if we get there 1 hour before the show - without the dinner package? Thanks :confused3 :confused3

how about a lunch at Prime Time (we like the lunch menu better anyway) then get in line early for Fantasmic and get snacks for dinner while you wait with your seat secured??? this is Always what we do....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter