poohchic

Earning My Ears
Hi,
My husband and I just reserved for stateroom 5024. It has a partially obstructed window. It is near the kids' club. I was wondering if anyone had stayed in or near this room. Is there a lot of noise from the clubs?

Welcome to the Dis!
We have stayed in 5013 and in a SPH room on the other side of the ship(5522). Neither time have we had noise from the kids club. Its a great area, and deck 5 is very convenient.
Congratulations on your Secret Port Hole room. You got a great deal. :D

I have stayed in 5524. No problems. It is a connecting room, but the neighbors were quiet. Not a lot of staterooms down the hall so not that much traffic outside the room. No traffic from the kid's clubs. The obstructed view was just that, but you could still see the scenery & I really wanted the daylight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter