50 points codes for mycokerewards.com!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!

I needed the extra points because I bought Pepsi this week :scared1: :laughing: because of the great deal at Target.

Maggie

I can't get into the program! Every time I try, I get a message that just says "Error". Is this happening to anyone else?

thanks i am only up to 392 points :cool1: but as long as i add points they don't go away right???

Thanks- second code came up "invalid for program", but hey, 25 points is still great.

ETA: Could be because I put it in wrong. Oops! Thank You.

thank you so much... I went on a no "pop" in the house rule a few weeks ago and the kids missed the points...

Thanks again!

Thanks! I finally got on by clicking a link in an email they sent me about Speed Street. I loved getting this 50, but I have a 10-pointer they keep rejecting. I think I'm getting one or more letters wrong (it's not one of the more legible ones) and I've tried a lot of different combinations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter