50% off Spring/Summer clothes at TDS NOW!!!

JandD Mom

Striving for a magical life!
I just wanted to let everyone know i went to TDS to return something last night, and they are having 50% off a HUGE selection of spring/summer clothing for kids. This is not just clearance rack stuff!!! This is new stuff!!!

AND, they let you use your DC for an additional 10% off!! I was getting my kids nice outfits for $10 to $11 each. The CMs there were helpful, but were not too sure how long the sale is going on. They *THOUGHT* it might continue all week, but they did say it would continue at least through this weekend. Hope that helps someone!

I got some really cute things last night for my son & for a friend's daughter. I was really surprised to see 50% off summer clothes!

They had some adorable Easter dresses at 50% off too.

I just got back from going to my third store in three days, and now I think I've gotten my grandson every short set they have. Also got a couple of baby-shower gifts too. Since my hubby is a CM I get 35% more off! yeah, I couldn't beat the prices I was getting! But as of this afternoon, the stores still had tons of stuff for kids, a few PJs at everystore I went to for the big girls too! And still lots of toys and knicknacks.

tink.gif

<font color=3300ff>PO/Riverside 5/01
Dixie Landing 11/00, 9/00, 8/00, 1/00, 10/99, 10/98, 6/94
All Star Sport 10/01,5/00, 12/99
All Star Music 7/01, 4/01, 4/00, 5/99, 5/97, 5/96, 4/95
All Star Movie 11/00, 4/99
Caribbean Beach 5/96, 11/90, 5/89
Coronado Spring 5/98
Wilderness Lodge 7/99, 11/95
WDW Hotel Village 10/87
Disneyland 5/86
</font>

Usually, our sales do not have a "run time"; they are over when the merchandise is gone. This is one of the best sales of the year though; we are getting more in and it goes right to sale rack. I would buy it when you see it to make sure you get the best size and style selection!

Donna
DVC, CM

I was at my disney store today and bought some misc things... They did have great buys on clothes, but I have bought alot of clothes lately, so I didnt buy anymore....

However they had great sales on toys.. I got my kids some collector coins and it has a card in the package.. The coins have different disney characters on them.. They were marked 50% off of $5.50 and then I got my 10% off on top of that!! They also had some easter merchandise at 25% off!! There was alot of merchandise at 50% off!

spinheadblack.gif
beerchug.gif

baby21.gif
longt.gif
WHATZ UP!!??

Thanks for letting us know! I bought two boys polo style shirts there today!

belle02.gif

I was there 3 times this weekend, I kept returning things and getting different sizes. However, for my kids, every outfit was between $10-$12. Their clothes wear so well and you just can't beat these prices for decent kids clothes.

Cheers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter