5 Sail Dates for San Juan/Antigua POC'S

rae519

<font color=6666CC>DIS Veteran<br><font color=CC00
The Magic will be going to San Juan, Puerto Rico and St. Thomas on August 2, August 21 and September 4 in 2004. (Puerto Rico replaces St. Marten on these dates).

Also, the Magic will be at Antigua and St. Marten on September 21 and October 2, 2004. (Antigua replaces St. Thomas).

I changed my cruises to reflect these changes!

UNCONFIRMED BUT REALISTIC INFORMATION
The December 2004 dates will be released shortly and that 10 day Magic has been discussed already - looks good to me to start planning something for that time period!

Since 2005 is Disneyland's 50th Anniversary - wouldn't it be a suprise (NOT!!!!!!) to find the Magic on the West Coast for combination Disneyland magic?!

Rae

******ERROR on this posting!!!!! 6/17/03
The Magic will be going to St. Thomas NOT St. Marten on the September 21 and October 2 cruises).

So they changed the Antigua sailings to go to St Maarten instead of St Thomas??? YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!:p :Pinkbounc

IF this is true and personally, I do believe it is, it's the Christmas/New Years holiday 2004.

Rae

Just called DCL to book the Antigua cruise, and they said the Ports are Antigua St Thomas and Castaway...no St Maarten. So I guess I will have to wait until something better comes along. I much more prefer St Maarten to St Thomas. Oh well I guess it was not meant to be.:(

That's what I thought...they were going to Antigua instead of St. Martin. I think that was what was originally posted here, too.

I stand corrected - St. Marten is NOT on the cruise itinerary, St. Thomas is!! I am much happier not going to St. Marten also!

Rae

Confirm that 10 day trip.
I just got off the Magic on 6/14 and they are planning a 10 day trip for the Christmas - new Year time frame. Something about how the holidays will be falling and not wanting to be in Port Canaveral turning the ship over.
Also was told then it would do a 4 day cruise to get back to their regular itinerey (sp).

It also looks like they are looking in to new ports in order to drop St Maarten. Not many people like that port.

Windermere - did you get to Dueling Piano's during your cruise?!
Love that Fidelio!

Also, I wonder what the cost for that 10 day will be and where they will go ------ guess we will know soon enough!!!

Great about them dropping St. Marten - I didn't care for it either time I was there and even took the "Sea and See Tour" to see if the other side of the island (French) was any better. The only "nice" thing we found about the island was standing on the deck at night as we pulled away....the lights were lovely!

Rae

Rae,
Ditto on the St. Maarten deletion. Been there twice and each time I asked *WHY* would Disney keep it in it's lineup of POC when so many cruisers have stated how they would prefer another POC. How great would it be if DCL would revamp it's shows for these sailings...it would seem like a completely new experience.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter