5 December 2018 Disney Magic Very Merrytime 4 night cruise

DoS Medic

Captain Red Shanks
We are a couple (44M, 31F) that have several Disney Cruises under our belt on all 4 vessels. Looking forward to celebrating our Christmas onboard again. Any questions please feel free to ask.

Last edited:
So we are looking to try to dive on the Vandenberg in Key West. Any AOW divers interested in joining? If we can get enough interest we could do a small charter to guarantee port times. Most shops have an 0800 check in and back at the dock by 1300. We are regular Keys divers but rarely get the chance to dive this far south.

Bumping this up as it gets closer. Anyone else on this cruise or do we have the ship to ourselves?

This will be our first Disney cruise! Traveling with a 3 year old who loves kids camps and Mickey - very excited! Unfortunately we aren't certified divers so can't help on that point but have been to Key West a number of times to kitesurf.

This will be our first Disney cruise! Traveling with a 3 year old who loves kids camps and Mickey - very excited! Unfortunately we aren't certified divers so can't help on that point but have been to Key West a number of times to kitesurf.
Welcome aboard. Since it is your first cruise, research door decorations. It is a great pre-cruise excitement builder with the family. Our last cruise we made a nautical themed net that we used magnets to hang on the door. Here is an old link that help with ideas and the door dimensions. https://sites.google.com/site/disneyfantasyapril162016/group-events/cabin-door-decorating-contest

Good Morning! We are all signed up for the Merrytime Cruise. My finance, Nick and I are getting married on Castaway during our sailing so you can say I've been looking forward to this cruise for a long time.

I am wondering if anyone is interested in doing a fish extender! I did one back in January and it was such a fun thing to do. Let me know if anyone is interested! I can organize it anyone is interested!

Fish Extender

Fish Extender Basics: http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

If you would like to participate in the Fish Extender for this cruise, reply to this thread with the following information and I will add you to the official list. Include as much or as little as you wish!

DIS Username:
Stateroom:
Adults:
(name, age at time of cruise, gender, favorite Disney characters, etc)
Children: (name, age at time of cruise, gender, favorite Disney characters, etc)
Any Allergies?:
Celebrations:

Best,
Jenna!

Last edited:
Is it too late?

_kimchi
RM: 2063

Adults:
Esteban (M) Mickey, Lion King
Kim (F) Minnie, Pocahontas

Children:
Jake (age 7, M) Woody, Buzz LY, Stitch
Ava (age 1, F) Ariel, Moana, Minnie

No allergies.

Good Morning! We are all signed up for the Merrytime Cruise. My finance, Nick and I are getting married on Castaway during our sailing so you can say I've been looking forward to this cruise for a long time.

I am wondering if anyone is interested in doing a fish extender! I did one back in January and it was such a fun thing to do. Let me know if anyone is interested! I can organize it anyone is interested!

Fish Extender

Fish Extender Basics: http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

If you would like to participate in the Fish Extender for this cruise, reply to this thread with the following information and I will add you to the official list. Include as much or as little as you wish!

DIS Username:
Stateroom:
Adults:
Children: (name, age at time of cruise, gender, favorite Disney characters, etc)
Any Allergies?:
Celebrations:

Best,
Jenna!

Fish Extender

DIS Username:
Stateroom:
Adults:
Any Allergies?:
Celebrations:

Best,
Jenna!

Is it too late?

_kimchi
RM: 2063

Adults:
Esteban (M) Mickey, Lion King
Kim (F) Minnie, Pocahontas

Children:
Jake (age 7, M) Woody, Buzz LY, Stitch
Ava (age 1, F) Ariel, Moana, Minnie

No allergies.

Fish Extender

DIS Username:
Stateroom:
Adults:
Any Allergies?:
Celebrations:

Best,
Jenna!
Yo Ho Jenna!!!
User Name: Ma Dukes

State room: 6076
Adults:
Valerie (F) Captain Jack Sparrow
Jeff (M) Captain Jack Sparrow

No children

No known allergies

Celebration: Your Wedding Cruise!!!! FINALLY!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter