5 Days and Counting !! Very Excited !!!

Rascal1003

Disney Family !
Well, 360 days gone since booking and only 5 left !!
Everyone is getting very excited about next Monday's flight to Orlando.

Just about all the bills are paid now, so just a case of sitting back and letting the time role by.

I don't want the next 5 days to go too quickly, yet I want them to whizz by !!

I think it is now time to start the enjoyment process as there is very little more we can do towards the whole wedding, just sit back and have a great time throughout the holiday.

If I don't get the chance between now and our departure, a big thank you must go to all the people here sharing their wisdom and helping the rest of us have a great day.

Only 5 more days, how exciting :cool1:
Take the time to savor each moment as you will have the memories for the rest of your life!
Don't stress about anything, all the planning is done!
Just go and have a great time.
And Congratulations!

What fun—the final countdown! You’ve got the right idea—now is the time to sit back and enjoy the beginning of your new life together. Congrats!

Thanks one and all. Leeann and I are really looking forward to the whole experience.

And look, another day has passed, so only 4 to go !!!

good luck and congratulations!
can you share your day with us when you get back as i'm anxious to find out how an intimate goes for english couples!

Congrats. Enjoy every single moment of it!! How very exciting. Yes, do let us how it all went when you come back. Doing the one hand count dance!!!

Have A Magical Time!!!

karentan said:
good luck and congratulations!
can you share your day with us when you get back as i'm anxious to find out how an intimate goes for english couples!

Absolutely ! But I don't want to think that far ahead as we haven't even left yet, but be sure we will want to tell the world about it all when we return.

Last day at work tomorrow. Wife to be finishes today.
Suits and dresses are all being collected tomorrow so it really is "all systems go !!!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter