• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

5 Day wonder Navigators

rance

DIS Veteran
sorry I dont have all of them and this is my forst picture upload so hope it works.

IMG_0004_zps7032ee02.jpg

IMG_0005_zps668f7e37.jpg

Thanks so much for posting these. We are leaving on Saturday and I am really excited to see the schedule.

Anyone out there with other days???

Thank you for posting these! I am disappointed that Toy Story is performed during Pirate Night. We usually skip the show and nap so we can stay up for the fireworks. On our past cruises it was a movie or performer not a main show. Since Toy Story is unique to the Wonder we haven't seen it yet and can't miss it.

Ya not to mention its also a port day. Kids were so tired after swimming all day in port they were too tired to stay up.

Thank you for posting these! I'm thrilled to see there's a Pub Night on the 5-night. :)

Thanks! Are there any champagne tastings on this itinerary, or are they all wine tastings?

Sorry, another question -- was Beach Blanket Buffet open at all for dinner during the cruise? We have late seating and I think at least one night we'd like to try BBB for dinner if that is an option.

Thanks!

Ok, hopefully this will work. Click *here* for the navigators, I saved them in order. Also included is the schedule of movies, the tv guide (with the movies showing on tv), panorama of the mickey pool and the model cabana we received for reserving a cabana.

There was a champagne tasting, I think it was Tuesday.

Sorry, another question -- was Beach Blanket Buffet open at all for dinner during the cruise? We have late seating and I think at least one night we'd like to try BBB for dinner if that is an option.

Thanks!

The last page of the day's navigator gives you the day's times for each restaurant. Some days it was, some days it wasn't.

Ya not to mention its also a port day. Kids were so tired after swimming all day in port they were too tired to stay up.

Yup, we missed Toy Story. Too much going on. I will say I was pretty impressed with the shows. Hanging around these boards, I expected them to be terrible. lol.

Me too. I thought shows were good. Especially golden mickeys. My kids loved the shows.

Thanks! Are there any champagne tastings on this itinerary, or are they all wine tastings?

Yes... Here are the tastings from the 1/5 sailing:

Day 2 (at sea) - wine, mixology, martini, tequila/magarita, cognac
Day 3 (Cozumel) - domestic beer
Day 4 (at sea) - champagne/sparkling wine, martini, international beer, bourbon, whiskey

Thanks so much to all those who posted navigators etc.!
We really appreciate that you took the time. thank you :goodvibes

Yes... Here are the tastings from the 1/5 sailing:

Day 2 (at sea) - wine, mixology, martini, tequila/magarita, cognac
Day 3 (Cozumel) - domestic beer
Day 4 (at sea) - champagne/sparkling wine, martini, international beer, bourbon, whiskey

Thank you! Mom and I did a whisky tasking on our Magic cruise. (Was fun, then a bachelor party of 5 guys came in last minute and really livened up the session.) And I enjoyed champagne brunch at Remy on the Dream so much that I'm ready for more champagne, minus the brunch. lol! !!

Thank you! Mom and I did a whisky tasking on our Magic cruise. (Was fun, then a bachelor party of 5 guys came in last minute and really livened up the session.) And I enjoyed champagne brunch at Remy on the Dream so much that I'm ready for more champagne, minus the brunch. lol! !!

No problem. We've done tequila/margarita, wine, martini, and international beer. All have been a lot of fun and well worth the money! We were hoping to get to whiskey and mixology this time, but didn't make it. :( Next time. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter