5 Adults At POR?

tbowman

Earning My Ears
Wondering if 5 adults are allowed to stay at Port Orleans Riverside? Not so much 5 adults as 2 parents with 3 children over age 9.

Wondering if 5 adults are allowed to stay at Port Orleans Riverside? Not so much 5 adults as 2 parents with 3 children over age 9.

If your youngest is closer to nine and the size of an average nine year old, you might work. Otherwise, your youngest/smallest might not fit on the Murphy bed. You'd probably be better of in a family suite, two value rooms, two POR rooms or even possibly a Deluxe room that sleeps five (not all of them do).

And the extra "bed" there is awful. Hard as a rock mattress that the 8 year old even complained about. You may want to look in to a suite or two rooms at POR or maybe value.

No matter what, have a great time!

If your youngest is closer to nine and the size of an average nine year old, you might work. Otherwise, your youngest/smallest might not fit on the Murphy bed. You'd probably be better of in a family suite, two value rooms, two POR rooms or even possibly a Deluxe room that sleeps five (not all of them do).

This. When they had the trundle beds, an older or taller child could get away with sleeping on the trundle since it was basically on the floor. Now, the new murphy beds are suspended and hang from the wall so you have to adhere to the size. I think they are meant for children 10 and under.

I haven't seen the Murphy bed, we stay at POR in the mansion section, but in the AB section with the Murphy, fam of 5 will fit. As mentioned, it depends on the size of your child. You may want to go on the POR thread and ask. They also have a lot of resort info on page 1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter