• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4th Night Free at PBH on Expedia

stlrod

DIS Veteran
A friend of mine called today and asked me to help him book a room at Universal next week. Although I was able to get Ent. Rate at both PBH ($150 for Garden) and HRH ($125 for Garden), the best deal was on Expedia. Garden and Bay View rooms were $199 per night with the 4th night free (essentially the same as Ent.). The Deluxe Pool View was only $209, allowing him to get the larger room for just a few dollars more than the Garden and Bay View rooms. The total for the Deluxe Pool View was $713 for 4 nights with taxes included. Had I booked the same room at the Ent., the total would have been $720 ($180 per night) plus 11% tax. Just thought I pass this info along.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter