40th Birthday

Shelton

Earning My Ears
Our family,(my wife,myself,6 year old,2year old)will be at DW the last weekend of Septamber.I will be celebrating my 40th birthday while there.We see alot of ideas for kids to do.Does anyone have any ideas to make my birthday more special? Thank You

Happy Birthday (in advance) MY DH will be celebrating his 50th Birthday at WDW also last week in Sept (also DD - 23rd). One of the things we did not do the last trip down was take the Richard Petty driving school at the WDW speedway. If you are a racing fan - that may be fun. MY DH did take a driving school (dirt track) last summer here in Wis. and loved it. We may do that for him. Otherwise will probably rent a boat and drive around Bay Lake and then have dinner at the GF or Contemporary. His attitude is that anything is special as long as we're at WDW ! :D
The gospel brunch is supposed to be wonderful at DD House of Blues. the possibilities are endless
ENJOY :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter