400 OKW Points for rent or transfer at $16 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikedvc

Earning My Ears
400 OKW points for rent or transfer. Must be Feb 2020 or later. Minimum 100 point rental. Minimum 300 point transfer.

mike, I happen to be a mike too. I am a dvc owner and in the past transferred points through ***********.com, this looks like it may be the replacement site for that one? im a bit of a novice at this, but I thinik I need about 500 points for a reservation 20-27 may 2019 and it may need to be at okw, as the dates I need this is one of the few options. actually I have a couple of nieces who are needing the points, and it seems cleaner for me to get points transferred I and I make the reservations through my account. I don't know if you will have enough points to fill my need, but I guess I can get more from others. let me know if we can talk over phone to minimize typing and see where we can get.. thanks mike

I tried to start a private conversation so we could discuss but appears your account does not have that ability yet. I think you need to make 10 total posts before you can do that. Don't think I can provide my contact info on this board so not sure what we can do to discuss further. I am very interested in either doing a transfer or renting the full 400 points to you.

Looking for May 2 - May 9 2019 -- 1 bedroom, prefer to stay at the Contemporary or Poly.

Looking for May 2 - May 9 2019 -- 1 bedroom, prefer to stay at the Contemporary or Poly.
Contemporary is available for 275 points. Poly not available. OKW, Boardwalk, Boulder Ridge, AKL and SS also available. I can book when you are ready.

Thx for the info. Are you able to PM me? I don’t think I can PM yet, but maybe I’m wrong 😀

Awesome, I’m working on the posts. That would be great and I will PM you ASAP

Do you still have points... I am looking for 320 2020 points for transfer. If you can transfer that please let me know... I am ready to make the purchase.
Thanks

Hi, I'm looking for 198 for BWV, BCV or OKW 11/1-11/14/2020, dates are flexible. Studio. five in family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!