40% PIN code

How do you get codes? On the Disney Visa? I would like to get one.:goodvibes

By the way congratulations!:banana: :banana:

Thanks!!!

From what I understand, it was dumb luck. Apparently Disney sends out PIN codes in some unknown fashion-- either a complex mathematical algorithm or totally at random. And I was lucky enough to get one.

Up until Tuesday, we were perfectly content with the 20% off we were getting through AAA--have you already gotten that? And call and check-- there may be a code on the computer with your name on it.

Good luck!!

Congratulations! I got a 40% off as well through an email address I rarely check. So WDW here we come 2/26-3/4. It seems the codes just come randomly to people. I certainly have not figured out if there is any rhyme or reason, but heck I got one, so i am happy! Have a great trip! :)

We got one too and booked this past weekend for POP Century in August. Just can't wait. :goodvibes We used AAA rate for our first 4 nights as the code doesn't start until the 10th. Then we got the 40% off our last 6 nights. :woohoo: :woohoo:

I booked yesterday and recieved a 40% discount. I went ahead and splurged on AKL. I have never felt so lucky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter