• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

40% off-What was your rate??

Luv2trav

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
I just got the 40% code in the mail today. If you got one what was your rate??

I got $99 per night at CBR in Value season (12/07/08-12/14/08) which by my math isn't quite 40%. According to the CM I spoke with, it's because the $149 rack rate does not include taxes?? Does this sound right? I'm happy with it, it just seems that 40% would be more like $89 per night. The first CM I talked to when booking did not specify the % discount, just quoted me the best price for the PIN code attached to my name. Math is not my thing... :teacher:

I am actually not a 100% sure what my cost is per night before taxes. I did not bother to ask because I knew we were getting a good enough deal from the grand total. From what I can tell by breaking it all down into bits is 245.80 after tax a night per room. We are at BC. HTH.

MinnieM6, perhaps you booked a king bed or preferred view. That is i believe $165. per night and that is probably where the $99. is coming from. I just booked 3 rooms at CSR, 2 kings and 1 regular room, the 2 kings were $99. a night but the reg room was $89. a night. Look at your reservation, mine says king, so yours should either be king or preferred room which I believe at CBR is Martinique or Trinidad North.

40% off--Polynesian 12/10 to 12/16 at $204.00/night

Same here, except we're not checking in until 12/11.

Beach Club 8/10-8/12 $195/night

With taxes the Poly is $229.50/night and the BC is $219.38/night.

Dates - August 12 to August 21
Resort - Poly garden view at $204/night (does not include taxes)

Dates - August 12 to August 21
Resort - Poly garden view at $204/night (does not include taxes)

We're at the Poly, 8/17 - 8/24 - @ $204/night

Maybe we'll see you there!!

I got 40% rate. I got POFQ for $89.40 nightly plus tax. Now they are telling me it comes to with tax in $100.03. Does this sound right? $11 sounds high for tax....

I got preferred at Movies for $56 plus tax...

Charleyann

CharleyAnn,

I'm having the same issue. I have called and talked with different CMs about our actual rate. We got the 40%, and with tax it's coming to around $100.58 at CBR, standard room. They said they couldn't tell me the exact rate we got pre-tax, and I wasn't sure what the tax rate was (I just read in the PassPorter last night it's 13.5). The package rate we were quoted includes taxes and everything so I went ahead and paid my deposit this morning! :banana:

By the way, we'll be there at the same time according to your ticker!

WL Woods View, 40% off, $150/nt. PRE-TAX (normally $250), which comes to $168.75 per night.

CharleyAnn,

I'm having the same issue. I have called and talked with different CMs about our actual rate. We got the 40%, and with tax it's coming to around $100.58 at CBR, standard room. They said they couldn't tell me the exact rate we got pre-tax, and I wasn't sure what the tax rate was (I just read in the PassPorter last night it's 13.5). The package rate we were quoted includes taxes and everything so I went ahead and paid my deposit this morning! :banana:

By the way, we'll be there at the same time according to your ticker!

You know, I had changed to CBR and then changed back. We could have been neighbours!!!!!:rotfl:

Charleyann

Got GF gv in Sept for $259 a night (taxes included). I have tried 6 ways to Sunday to figure it out and I'm prety sure it's 40%

$195 for Beach Club Studio 8/15 - 8/24. My kids are over the moon. I booked POP with a 20% bounceback rate ($65) while I was at Disney last week. I finally realized Never again for values for me. I'm just not happy. So, for $130 more, we're staying at the Beach Club. :goodvibes

pop century is 49.20 in december after the 40% off

How long are you staying? What else did you book with this room rate? Did you do dining? and what were the dates for this code? I will be there in Sept and was wondering if this offer was valid from Sept 24 to Oct 4. I guess I will be calling to see if I have any codes with my name.

livie1205, Are the club levels included in the 40% off special? Did you ask for club level or did they offer it? Thanks so much. We received the huge postcard but can not figure out where to stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter