• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

40% off room or free dining???

Henneman's

Mouseketeer
okay so i have question we already are book 16th through 26 at coronando springs with 40% off room code i was just wondering if thee free didning is a better if it comes out? also the rurmor dates seem to be 23 or the 30 and my dates fall after the 23 how does that effect me? could i use both the 40 off and then do the free dining? if i check out and check back in? okay hopefullysomeone could help me :) kinda going:upsidedow

I teach math, but my calculator is upstairs and I just gor home from a 14 hour day-- so I'll estimate and ignore sales tax, OK?

Your room runs about $150 per night. 40% of that saves you$60 per night. Multiply that by 10 nights and you save $600.

The basic dining plan is $40 per adult per night. (I'm assuming your son or daughter is under 3 and not on the plan??) So for 2 adults, that's $80 per night times 10 nights, or $800 saved. (If she's 3 or older, it's another $100 saved.)

Free dining is the better deal for you.

edited to add: that's if free dining applies to your entire stay. If it doesn't, I have no idea how things work.

thanks again soooo much my son is 3 so he is getting charge:( for not eating,lol ... anyways now i have to hope for a mircle that free dining come's sooner then the 23 :) :thumbsup2

If free dining does come out for part of your stay, you could do 2 different reservations: free dining for the portion to which it applies, then use the PIN code for the remainder.

Add up two different reservations and see if the total is less then your current reservation.

One reservation will include your hotel room minus the 40% discount, park tickets [I would go with all they days you will need for the whole vacation] & dining plan for the dates before August 24.

On reservation will include your hotel room-rack rate, minimum one day park tickets and free dining (this is a $0 :) ).

Total those. Is it more or less than your reservation for all the days at 40% off your hotel room, park tickets and dining plan?

Thank you for doing the math for me. Same situation, 2 adults, 1 child and we stay in mods.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter