• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

40% off postcard...what does it look like..

Very long and very wide, says Aiming for some Disney Magic on one side and my mailing address on the other side.

Actually, it's less a postcard and more a 3-fold brochure on postcard stock paper. Once you fold it out, it's pretty big.

I'll try to post a picture tomorow. Mine has a cloud on the part with the address on it. On top of the address is a highlited number which i'm guessing is the code. On the back side or front side is "Aiming for some Disney fun and Magic? On one of the sides there's 4 it says "Take your best shot at 40% off. When you open it up it has Dates that you can use it one. It's got a carnival feel to it. Mine says on selective Moderate resorts. I wonder if I can use it on a Deluxe? I'll have to call and find out. Oh for everyone that thinks you don't get them if you go alot. We've been to Disney 3 times this year. We're in Fla so I always talk my husband into taking me for a day or two. Even though he says hes Disneyed out. I told him we wont go back for a year or so. He said yea right. Anyway I thought I'd go out with a bang and try to stay at the Poly. Hee hee. That'll teach him.

The postcards we've gotten in the past are also quite large so they'd be hard to miss in your mailbox. Hopefully if someone posts a photo it won't be "copied" or people using the wording to call and claim they got one when they didn't.( I'm not referring to the OP at all- just a thought as lots of people last time around called DRC a gazillion times claiming they lost their postcard although most were told they had to have the PIN). It seems that the postcards are still being sent out and perhaps marketting will send more promos if the resorts aren't filling :-)---Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter