4 park hoppers at walmart travel

punky'smom

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how much the 4 day hoppers were at walmart travel? Just trying to get the best price.

Previous posters have said they are priced about the same as AAA, DC and the link from this website (about 5% discount). At one time someone said they were able to buy convention tickets there but I haven't read about that for some time.

Wal-mart 4444 West Vine, Kissimmee, FL
800-669-0913
5 day hopper pass $218.00 includes tax, must go there to get them, this is same price as AAA and you don't have to buy a $70.00 membership
sorry I don't have price for 4 day pass, you can call

I just got back and bought my tickets from the Walmart Travel in Kissimmee. I got the 5 day hoppers which a previous poster has already said were $218.00 incl tax. 4 day park hoppers were $196.00 and 5 day park hopper plus were $246.00. I don't remember the other prices, but intend on emailing them for future reference. I found it quite convenient buying them this way, just be sure to check hours the Travel agency is open.

Julie

off-site '86,'87
DXL July 00
DXL November 00 (no kids)
off-site March 01

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter