• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4 Nights? Escape Question

Petals & Pixie Dust

DIS Veteran
Ok just to clarify the 4 night minimum is ONLY FOR the bride and groom correct??? DF's sister looked at -what I think is the wedding website and saw there was a 4 night minimum stay...SHE FREAKED! :scared1: I assured them that this was only for the bride and groom...not the guests and that we did not have a room block to fill.
I just wanted to double check that this is only for the bride and groom...
TIA

Yes, this is for the bride and groom only. I learned it can be for any resort. Congrats!

The complimentary night is given to Wishes weddings for having guests fill a minimum of 25 room nights.

Escape weddings can now set up room blocks for 10 or more rooms (not nights like it is for Wishes) to get a measly 10% discount, but I'm not sure whether they would also give you a complimentary night if you guaranteed more than 25 nights.

The complimentary night is given to Wishes weddings for having guests fill a minimum of 25 room nights.

Escape weddings can now set up room blocks for 10 or more rooms (not nights like it is for Wishes) to get a measly 10% discount, but I'm not sure whether they would also give you a complimentary night if you guaranteed more than 25 nights.

Bummer...over it though...There is no way we could guarantee 25 nights. I don't even know if DF's family is going to stay more than a couple. Why I don't know-but it seemed weird that they got worried about a 4 night minimum...Oh well-I'll cross that bridge when I get to it...
Do we still get the watches and APs?

Bummer...over it though...There is no way we could guarantee 25 nights. I don't even know if DF's family is going to stay more than a couple. Why I don't know-but it seemed weird that they got worried about a 4 night minimum...Oh well-I'll cross that bridge when I get to it...
Do we still get the watches and APs?

Yes, you do get the annual passes, but this is the first time I am hearing about watches. Would be very cool if they do give watches. I hope someone will come by soon to answer your question. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter