• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4 night stay with Escape

Sarah84

DIS Veteran
I've had the information for Escape weddings through and it states reservation for a 4 night consecutive stay is needed, how strict are they about this?
We'd actually be staying in Disney hotels for 6 nights but not all consecutive nights, we're planning 2 nights when we first arrive, 3 over the wedding and 1 before we leave for our honeymoon. Has anyone done something simular and been ok?

This would need clearance from the head of the department. They will probably ask you to add an extra night to your three night stay but if you are not able to do this and state so and why, they may be lenient since you're staying 6 nights in total.

I would speak to your planner to get it sorted before you put any money down.

Good luck! :)

I really wouldn't worry about this at all-they seem very relaxed about it.We asked if we could split the 4 nights which they said was fine and actually said to us that we could stay less nights if we wanted to! So now we are only doing 2 nights and had our LOA amended to reflect this. They really didn't seem to care much about the stay. They do however like you to be in the vicinty the night before the wedding for ease the following morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter