• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4 Night Min. Required Stay Question

karenperez

Future Disney Bride !!
My DF and I are thinking about leaving the day after our DFTW to go elsewhere for our honeymoon. Can someone in our family satisfy the 4 night min. stay for us, or do we actually have to be the ones staying in the room? Then, does it have to be 4 consecutive nights, or can 4 rooms be booked by different people in our family on the same night to satisfy the min?

I'm pretty sure that it has to be the bride/groom for 4 consecutive nights, but you could check with your EM and see if there's any way around it. When we made the arrangements for our vow renewal, they asked for the confirmation number for our reservation.

Maybe I could book a room for them under our names, or just list the room as 3 adults with his mother being the 3rd. I don't think we will all have to be there for checkout, especially if we do express checkout.

You will need to be there for check-in, make sure you pay for the whole thing before you arrive or at check-in, and don't charge to the room, and you should be fine. You won't need to go to the desk for check-out. It's a tiny bit sneaky but you are paying for the 4-night requirement so I don't know . . . or you could go down early and use one or two of the nights before the wedding. We went down the day before and MOH and I stayed in the "honyemoon room" the night before the wedding, and we got ready there, then she moved out and DH moved in for 3 nights, then we left for our cruise.

Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter