4-Night Fourth of July 2019 Double Dip at Castaway Cay on the Dream (7/3-7/9) Completed 12/27/2020

naynay922

Earning My Ears
Welcome to my trip report! I recently sailed on a 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral with 2 Stops at Castaway Cay on the Disney Dream July 3, 2019 through July 7, 2019. I will be posting pictures and reviews of our trip over the next few weeks. In the meantime, you can view some pictures and videos on my Instagram (mbrianahorne) story highlights.

Last edited:

naynay922

Earning My Ears
Hi guys! So sorry to leave the trip report hanging. I added Day 1 & Day 2 to the links above. Quarantine has given me some extra time, so I will hopefully finish this up this week.

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!