4 Months!!!!

princess110607

Mouseketeer
I kept contimplating whether to post this b/c I though it would be silly...but I couldn't help it. FOUR MONTHS....yay!!!! Only 4 more months and I'll be in Disney marrying my prince!

Now that I'm done being happy....I'm going to go stress about all the stuff I have to get done. Ahh:scared1:

Thanks for listening :goodvibes

YAYE!!! - it'll fly by! you'll see, and when you get back you have to promise to give us a TR! ...jk....no really, you have to promise::yes::

YAYE!!! - it'll fly by! you'll see, and when you get back you have to promise to give us a TR! ...jk....no really, you have to promise::yes::

:lmao: ooookkkk....i promise! you don't have to worry about that...my df...he's a crazy disboard fan now. he'll make sure i get it done!

Isn't it scary?? I'm about there too....and I'm excited, yet freaked out! When/where is your ceremony?? We'll be there the same time!:goodvibes
Congratulations!!!

Time does fly by. And honestly no matter how organized you are. Things will happen. Just remember it's not going to change the fact that you are marrying your Prince and it will be beautiful.

Congratulations on hitting four months! Thats so exciting, time really does fly, i'm sure you will get everything organized and it will be a beautiful day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter