• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4 day hopper plus on Connections?

luvpooh

oh bother!
Are the 4 day hopper plus passes on Connections legit? I have never seen a 4 day hopper with a plus feature before. I am trying to help my friend plan a budget trip and this would probably be good for her. Does it include 1 plus feature (i.e. Pleasure Island or Typhoon Lagoon?) Are there any restrictions?

Thanks a lot! :)

I havent used them yet but herad many good things on the boards and in real life about them. Its a special deal through connections only the 4 day plus from what I hear. I have mine ordered should arrive tomorrow for my Feb trip!

Yes! They are perfectly legit. My boys had no trouble at all using the plus to get into Blizzard Beach in September. The Connection Hoppers are a great bargain!!!

Connections has the BEST deals on Park Hoppers.

On another thread, someone asked if they ever expire? Does anyone here know? I sure hope they don't, since we don't know when we will ever use the remaining days after our trip in Feb.

Teh 4 day park hopper PLUS was 196 and change I ordered mine 2 days ago. It was by far cheaper than any place else.

lynnpooh:

The 5 Day Park Hopper Plus (with 2 PLUS days) is $235.66 through CONNECTIONS.
That is $26 cheaper than the regular price.

Here are all the prices for connections WDW tickets, hope this helps!!!

WDW Passes (price includes tax and shipping)
Connections Member prices are 10% off the gate prices:
4-Day Hopper Plus adult $196.54 child $156.88 - yes, that's a PLUS pass!
5-Day Hopper Plus adult $235.64 child $187.94
6-Day Hopper Plus adult $264.27 child $211.80
7-Day Hopper Plus adult $292.90 child $235.66
DisneyQuest adult $24.60 child $19.51

The food vouchers are a great deal also. YOu can find them at www.mousesaver.com

There is alot to read at that site, have fun. To get to the voucher sections click on to the mouse savers link and go to World Disney World on the left in (yellow)

then click on meals, snacks and drinks. Then click on the connections! Then you will see connections, read all that and then click on connections again! Then read that page and you will learn alot about connections, hope this helps and good luck!!!

I would also like to know if the PHP's bought thru Connections have an expiration date on them. I have heard that the PHP's bought elsewhere do not expire. I hope Connections don't . I would like to start buying me PHP's now. Our trip was scheduled for next year but I have now had to move it to 2004. BUMMER! But I still want to start buying PHP's before prices go up even more. Can someone who has bought the Connection PHP's post about the expiration date? If there is any or not? TIA, Rose

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter