4-day cruise

ladylinda65

Mouseketeer
Wow...I had already been on the 7-day Western when it first started but what a blast we had on the 4-day. I went with boyfriend (instead of my son this time) who was very concerned that "Disney is for kids". Boy was he eating his words by the time we got home. It never ceases to amaze me at how Disney can make a "grown-ups" dreams come true as well.

Everything was amazing from the very beginning. I ordered a bon voyage package which was beautifully set up and waiting for our arrival. Because I was a return cruiser I had a cute pin and beach towel waiting as well.

As we departed we were sitting on our verandah and, leave it to Disney, to have a school of dolphins swimming right next to the ship. Then when we went to dinner we wound up with the most wonderful table of people (who we still keep in touch with almost a year and a half later). We were the table that everyone was wondering about because we were having just the most amazing time. Our waitstaff were amazing as well. We were always the last people out of the restaurant because we were all having such a great time that we didn't want to go (and the waiters didn't even mind!!! :blush: ).

We would then retire to the Cadillac lounge for drinks afterward. Our waitress was amazing. After the first night she remembered EVERYONE's drinks. When we were on CC she was there and made us all feel like we were the only people she was serving.

The whole trip was just so amazing that we can't wait to do it again and are trying to get everyone back together again. I would recommend ANY Disney Cruise because always remember....Disney does it best!!! :lovestruc

Thank You LadyLinda,

We are going on 4 night Wonder in Feb. and was wondering if it would be a let down after the 2 Magic cruises. The Feb. cruise was spur of the moment.

Pocono

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest