4/5/2003 - anyone going?

Hi everyone,
Does anyone have their lodging plans yet? We will be driving down from VA and will be looking for a place to stay---any suggestions. It would be great if some of us and our children could meet before the cruise !! My DS (5) is very shy and it would make it easier to see a familier face in the clubs! Anyone with kids in the 5-7 group? We also have a DD(8) for the 8-9 group.

I can't believe we are getting closer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hersh

for 4/4, but I probably will within the next month using priceline. We are arriving at 11:30 pm Friday night so unfortunately we won't be in a position to meet! If you are driving down, I would check out Dave's site www.dcltribute.com and stay over in the Cocoa Beach area if you have time. Then again, stay in Orlando and take in Downtown Disney Friday afternoon/evening if you have time!

Hersh--

In our group there will be an 8yo girl, 6yo boy, 3yo girl, and 1yo boy. We're staying at the airport Hyatt Friday night. I'm not sure what time the older ones are flying in (the younger kids are mine, and we arrive Fri a.m.).

--Jennifer

Hi everyone,
Does anyone know how full the ship really is ? I was on the cruise website and there are still cat 8-12 available. Is that normal for almost 60 days out ???
Is anyone else nervous after reading all of those bad tablemates stories? We are a family of four, I wonder where we will end up ?

The Hersh Family

when I checked the DCL site and didn't enter kids, there were most categories 4-12 available.

We had great tablemates our first cruise - don't worry about it just yet - it's not worth it! Plan those excursions instead!

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted lately. We are busy trying to figure out our excursions since the 60 day mark is this Tuesday, 2/4 (if my calculations are correct). We are planning on driving down on Friday morning, 4/4 and staying near Downtown Disney so we can enjoy it on Friday evening -- we are even toying with the idea of coming down Thursday and spending the day at MK. We are traveling with another family (their first Disney cruise) and this will be our 5th (can't believe it -- it's so much fun every single time). Our kids are DD5, DS9 and our friends have a DD7. As for dining, we have been very fortunate on all of our cruises to have had a table for 4, although we have quickly made friends with those dining at tables adjacent to us. I wouldn't worry about this at all!

it has been awhile so I'm bumping back up!

Since we are past the 60 day mark, excursions are available to book! Anyone book? We are going to try the Anguilla Dolphin/Stingray - I'll be interested to see the feedback posted on the board over the next few weeks since this is a new excursion.

We have decided to go it alone. We will just explore at will. We did however book some banana boats times on castaway cay !!!

We are getting excited !!!

How are everyone elses plans going?

Hersh

Hi

Count us in! This will be our second Disney Cruise but first time on the Magic. Our DDs 12 (almost 13) and DD 10 are getting more and more excited and we are constantly talking about our impending trip. Just can't wait!! :Pinkbounc :teeth: :bounce:

We booked the Golden Eagle Catamaran on St. Maarten. Can't decide what to do in St. Thomas, we did St. John on our own last time.

New at this - not sure what I'm doing yet! We're also on the 4/5 Magic; also from Marietta, GA! DH & I are travelling w/DD age 9. Our 1st Disney Cruise - can't wait! Driving; will spend Fri night at Radisson. Are you all planning a time & place to meet on the ship?

Originally posted by RachelTori
Are you all planning a time & place to meet on the ship?

This is a good idea... for those who've done this before, when and where should we meet?

Hi all!!
We will be on the eastern 4/5 sailing. Travelling with our seven year old daughter and nine year old niece. We shall be flying down on friday morning, renting a car from Avis, and spending the night at the Radisson.

Hi everyone,
I'm glad to here there is another family from VA. Are you snowed in? We have been having freezing rain all day-in fact, I still hear it out my window.

Anyone elso staying at the Raddison the night before?

I have cleared the driveway three times today, and will have to attack it again tomorrow. That cruise is looking pretty good right about now.

We will be staying the night before at the Radisson. It will probably be fairly late. We are working Friday. Last time we didn't get there until after 10 p.m.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc I am new to the boards, but we will be on the 4/5/03 Magic 7 day Eastern Cruise. I will be travelling with my daughter(she will have her 27th birthday on the trip), my sister, and my sister's grandchildren - an adorable boy 9 and a darling girl 7. We are all looking forward to the trip, but I think I am the most excited of any of us. This will be our first Disney Cruise. I have enjoyed reading the information on this board :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc and wish I had known about it before I booked the trip:mad: . We have already changed our cabins from Cat. 7 to a Cat. 6 and are thinking about changing again so we can have a plexiglass verandah. Our Cat. 6 has a metal verandah. Thank you to all of you who post here. You have given so much wonderful information. We would never have known the differences if I hadn't read these boards.
I hope to see you on board! :) I'll be the one with the Minnie ears and the shirt covered with pins. Can't wait!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: Pam in Atlanta

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter